Hello Europeancivilwar.com readers-
Today marks the fifth month that Europeancivilwar.com has been online. In that time we have published 146 posts and received 756 comments.
As always, our foremost goal is to track and analyze the war in Europe, and to do whatever we can to prosecute the battle in favor of the native-European/Identitarian resistance!
As the website goes forward, and as we increasingly have more resources we can invest in it, it is important we ensure it is succeeding in its objectives.
To that end we would be HIGHLY appreciative of any readers who could fill out the below questionnaire. The questions in it deal with the site’s content, and reader thoughts on what kind of posts, posting schedules, website focuses, etc best serve their needs, and the needs of Europeans generally.
We should be able to start podcasting in the next month or so, and we have lots of other long-term ideas and goals. As we weigh those various goals and possibilities and hopes however, there is nothing that would be more helpful than reader feedback, as it is to serve the readers, and the war effort, that is this site’s mission.
If you don’t mind filling this out it truly will help us as we go forward. To do so, please copy and paste the questions into an email, write in your answers, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions: The first three questions should be answered with a number between 1 and 9- a number in the middle would signify a viewpoint in between the two examples, while a 1 or a 9 would signify total agreement with that example answer.
1. Do you prefer (1) more news/current events-style posts, or (9) more intellectual, essay-style ones?
2. Do you prefer (1) lots of short articles including news excerpts and excerpts from other sites, similar to the Daily Stormer, or (9) fewer articles but really well-written, long, insightful Counter-Currents type ones?
3. Do you prefer (1) a 100% focus on the War in Europe, events on the ground, analysis of the war, or (9) a mix of that along with book reviews, self-improvement, cultural stuff, etc?
4. What are some topics you would like to see covered by europeancivilwar.com?
5. Who are some Podcast guests, or kinds of guests, you might like us to reach out to?
6. Do you have any ideas on things that this website (or others) could do to help the war in Europe, that are not currently being done?
Thank you IMMENSELY for your time! We are steadfastly determined to continue bringing you quality content, and doing whatever we can to topple the corrupt genocidal governments of Western Europe, and expel the Muslim invaders from our shores! Native Europeans did not ask for war, but without opening our eyes to the reality at hand and fighting back there will be no future for our lands, our heritage, or our children!