This is a short post but an important one.
The below video is of Nick Griffin. In it he speaks with what I believe is a Hungarian reporter about his plans to move to Hungary in the next 6 months.
We previously discussed Nick Griffin here. In that case we quoted him as stating that Britain was “past the voting stage” and predicting civil war in Western Europe within the next few years.
The above video sort of follows on from that, and provides Griffin’s current thinking and plans. It is highly significant and brings to mind a number of things (it also suggests that fighting against the totalitarian-Suicidalist government of the UK ages one quickly, all respect to Mr. Griffin).
These are my thoughts on it:
-Griffin states that he is planning on moving to Hungary. He commends it as a nation that is trying to survive rather than commit suicide. This parallels exactly what we have argued on this site, that one of the best things young Preservationists from the broader diaspora can do is move to Eastern Europe. Certainly there are noted benefits to being in Western Europe as well, but I would notate the positive aspects of relocating to Hungary/Poland/etc as follows:
- The ability to work openly on Preservationist politics without fear of retaliation like in many very left-wing Western countries. No government breaking down your door because you criticized immigration online, no HR lady firing you for stating that you disagree with multiculturalism, etc. We have seen such occurrences over and over in places like Sweden and Germany and Canada as of late.
- The ability to provide logistical support to Preservationists in Western Europe. My understanding is that there are numerous websites and journals hosted and produced in Eastern Europe that provide an outlet Western European patriots who cant’ publish those materials in their own countries. This same thing can be said of America but Eastern Europe has a proximity that America doesn’t obviously. This goes beyond just written material though, as we profiled the purveyor of the Migrantschreck website that was selling self-defense weapons to Western Europeans from a base in Eastern Europe (Note: My understanding was that all that was done legally, if not then this site obviously does not endorse it).
- The ability to be part of a growing, exciting, flesh and blood movement of European-Patriotism. A youthful movement made up largely of Millenials, who have seen the destruction wrought by Baby-Boomer liberalism.
- The chance to support or work with governments that actively promote Preservation, survival, and traditionalism. The current Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, and Polish governments are all exemplars of this.
- The chance to help Western Europeans fleeing the violence and destruction of countries like France and Sweden over the next 5-25 years. Indeed, as Griffin states, there are already people flowing from those countries to Hungary as we speak.
-When I speak of those fleeing the violence of Western Europe I am speaking of women and children. However I have no doubt that as things continue to escalate across the continent there will also be increasing numbers of European-men in the Visegrad countries banding together to fight back against the Islamization of the West.
For any liberals who have stumbled across this and think that I am living in a fantasy land with such pronouncements, consider the statistics expounded upon the following video that our good friend Dashui provided:
If the 20-35 year old male demographic is going to be over 50% Muslim by 2020, then I think it is impossible to underestimate the destabilization and anarchy that will be occurring in central Europe over the next 5,10, 15, and 20+ years.
Look at the map of central Europe below:
Germany and Austria (especially post-Hofer loss) are well on their way to becoming Islamic countries. When- as the video above shows- you are bringing it 4 times as many young, male, Muslim immigrants each year as the entire size of your armed forces, there’s nothing to call it but purposeful Islamization.
That means that in another decade or two the Czech Republic will essentially be one big diamond-shaped spur jutting out into the middle of two-Islamic nations, both likely embroiled in anarchy and violence.
Poland shares a massive border with Germany. Also, Eastern Germany is the area of the country that is the most ‘conservative’ and most opposed to mass-immigration. I think it is very possible that it ends up being a buffer between the completely Islamized and crazy Western half of Germany on one side and the sober, rational, still European-Poland on the other.
Hungary and Slovakia each share less of a border with Western Europe (just small swathes of Austria) but Hungary increasingly seems to be the ‘heart’ of Eastern Europe, and has been the most strenuous in its denunciations of Western European suicidalism.
When I was a teenager I totally fell in love with the movie Casablanca. I loved everything about it, and especially the cool, fluid, intrigue-laden atmosphere, as masses of Western Europeans mingled and waited, thrown together as a result of the momentous events on the continent.
I think it is very likely that Prague and Budapest will be the Casablanca of the 21st Century. I wish this was not the case, and I hope that it will just be temporary, and that eventually much of Western Europe will be retaken and saved. I also hope- like Griffin- that Hungary does not allow in the radical Progressives that have brought Europe to this horrific point.
I definitely plan on working towards Griffin’s path myself though, and hopefully spending time in Eastern Europe. Momentous events are unfolding all around us, and any European man with self-respect must do all they can to contribute, to fight to preserve our lands and future, for this is the most epic event and gravest existential threat in the entire history of our people.