Yesterday we published an update on the 12 year old girl in Sweden who achieved notoriety last year after she was raped by a 19 year old Somali immigrant in a brutal and sickening fashion. At the time those initial stories came out, the girl, who has blonde hair, was always referred to as ‘Swedish’.
In the Fria Tider piece yesterday that we referenced, her father was quoted as saying they had ‘Jewish heritage’. This is a very poor family living in government housing next to Somali immigrants in a Swedish suburb, and while I find it hard to imagine that there is anyone of Jewish background actually living in such places, I guess its possible there could be. It is also possible the admittedly dysfunctional father is just making up such ancestry for sympathy sake, but nevertheless, I included it in our piece.
A user named Fred commented on the story in turn, asking about the views of this site on the question of Jews. This is admittedly something I have never directly addressed, and I think it is quite normal for people to express curiosity on it, since it is something that takes up a lot of space on many other websites that focus on what is going on in Europe. Some, primarily under the ‘Counterjihad’ heading, are hardcore philo-semites, who love Israel and consider Jews to be allies in the war against radical Islam. Others have the opposite perspective. This post is meant to clear up the question of what this site’s position on that continuum is.
I will pick my words on this post very carefully, and that is for the same reason I have discussed before, which is that I- Julian Langness- write and manage this website under my own legal name. I wrote my book under my own name, and do podcasts under my own name, with my own picture. I do this while simultaneously running a small business that supports my wife and our three year old child. Any of my business’s customers can google my name at any time and will find this site, as well as my writings on Counter-Currents and my book on Amazon.
I made the decision to do so because I think it is important that real-life individuals stand up, and declare that they are opposed to mass-immigration to Europe, that they are proud to be White and support White countries, that they believe that just as the Japanese have Japan, and blacks have countless countries in Africa, and the Jews have Israel, White people deserve their own blood and soil homelands. And that if present trends continue, within the next forty years Europe, the birthplace of our people, will become Islamized at best and effectively destroyed- our people with it- at worst. While our friends on the left would call such views hateful and racist, they seem to me to be the most natural thing in the world.
Because so many of those on the left that call such sentiments racist come from a Jewish background (as well as other reasons), it is impossible to discuss the question of modern Europe and its future without discussing Jews. With that being the case, I will lay out my specific feelings on this issue below.
1. The problems today in Europe- of Progressive politicians in thrall to a suicidal religion of self-hatred and third world mass-migration- come almost 100% from Cultural-Marxism. Cultural-Marxism as a philosophy came almost exclusively from 1960’s Jewish academics such as Saul Alinsky (along with a host of other influences such as Wilhelm Reich, etc). This philosophy is characterized by the drive to negate all established social hierarchies and perceived hegemonies. Just as economic Marxism was defined by the proletariat taking back power from the bourgeoisie and achieving dominance over them, Cultural Marxism is about women taking back power from men, gays from straight people, non-Christians from Christians, and- most fundamentally- non-Whites taking back power from and achieving dominance over Whites. The thinking of such individuals can be summed up by Susan Sonntag’s quote that ‘White people are the cancer of humanity’. The video below shows a typical Cultural-Marxist, in this case Jewish, talking about native Germans being Nazi’s, and expressing joy that they will die out.
2. Anybody looking at the situation objectively must concede that people of Jewish background hold a vastly disproportional amount of power within academia, the media, the entertainment industry, and global financial power vectors such as the World Bank and the Federal Reserve. Milo Yiannapolous- himself of Jewish heritage- said that this is the case in an interview with Dave Rubin.
…they may have some assumptions about things, how the Jews run everything; well, we do. How the Jews run the banks; well, we do. How the Jews run the media; well, we do. They’re right about all that stuff…It’s a fact, this is not in debate. It’s a statistical fact….Jews are vastly disproportionately represented in all of these professions. It’s just a fact. It’s not anti-Semitic to point out statistics. – Milo Yiannapoulos
It is also true that people of Jewish heritage have had the major role in industries such as pornography that have had a terrible, sickening, and highly destructive impact upon society, and especially upon White people. Indeed there are transcripts of interviews in which Jewish porn actors and producers (including most notably one named Phillip Roth) in the 1970’s compared the burgeoning pornography industry to a ‘Jewish cause’, and said that by corrupting young blonde White women into pornography (and especially sick and degrading forms of it) they were ‘sticking it to the goyim’, and causing the downfall of ‘White society’ and the “death of the White race”. These interviews are enough to drive me insane with rage and anger and while I would like to provide links I can’t even bring myself to search for them.
3. Mass immigration to Europe has been pushed- in large measure- by individuals of Jewish origin. We have discussed George Soros and his role in this numerous times on this website. For another example, we will post the infamous video of Barbara Lerner Specter saying that Europe must become non-White, and that Jews must be the ones to effect that change. Now, the vast majority of those actually carrying out mass immigration are individuals like Angela Merkel and the millions of government employees under her actually logistically enabling mass immigration. However, in terms of intellectual, political, and financial catalysts, people of Jewish origin have an outsourced role.
4. There is a vast hypocrisy by many of Jewish heritage who will on one day write articles about how evil and racist Europe is for not taking in more Muslim refugees, and then the next day write articles about how Israel cannot allow non-Jewish migration, and that Israel must ‘retain its racial character’. Such hypocrisy has been explored to great extents on a variety of websites such as Diversity Macht Frei and The Occidental Observer.
5. I support native Europeans taking back power in their countries- whether politically or through other means- and ending mass immigration and Islamization. I support individuals who were complicit in mass immigration, and especially in things like Rotherham- being tried for war crimes. Once that is achieved, I support the (ideally peaceful) creation of blood and soil homelands for our people, in which only our people will be allowed. This is no different than what the Japanese have in Japan, where non-Japanese (or at the least non-East Asians), are for all intents and purposes barred from long term residency. It is also no different than Israel.
6. There is VASTLY more that could be said of all this, but it would honestly take an entire book to spell it all out. I am not even getting into stuff like the Holodomar, the Weimar Republic, etc. For those wanting to read such a book, I would recommend Dr. Kevin MacDonald’s Culture of Critique.
With all this being the case however, there are other feelings I have on this issue that I wish to be quite clear on. I know they are not relevant for 99% of the readers of this site, but are instead directed at the at most 2 or 3 comments that have popped up in such veins.
1. I sympathize with ALL 12 year old girls who are raped.
2. If you as a reader of this site take pleasure in the idea of Jewish children- or ANY children- suffering- if you LIKE the idea of 12 year old Jewish girls being raped, I don’t want you as a member of this community. I would not associate with you in real life, and I try to conduct myself online in the same way I do in real life.
3. If you completely, seriously, sincerely want to kill people of Jewish origin- or any origin- for NO OTHER REASON than that they are of that origin, the same applies.
Regarding the comments on this site.
The only comments relating to such questions I will delete are completely serious, totally sincere, non-lulzy ones that say ‘All Jews should be killed, etc’. For more info on that please reference the comments policy.
That sums up my thoughts on the question. I am sure there are some who read this site who will think I am far too ‘soft’ on such questions, and quit reading it. At the same time I am guessing there are others who will think such thoughts ‘racist and anti-semitic’ and quit reading too. Either way, they are my true thoughts on the matter.