So…. this is what things look like to me.
1) We have an aggressive autocratic expansionist Turkish state, ruled by Neo-Ottomanist named Erdogan.
2) Erdogan and the Turkish government have been encouraging immigration to Europe by Turkish immigrants for years.
3) Erdogan and the Turkish government have expansionist ambitions and openly celebrate a hypothetical return to Ottoman Empire-like colonialism. They seek to rule over greater swaths of the Middle-East, and romanticize the days when the Ottoman’s ruled Southeast Europe.
4) Their ruling politicians have been attempting to tour Europe, to get the Turkish immigrants there (many of whom hold dual-citizenship) to vote in the Turkish referendum on whether Erdogan can run for two more terms (and essentially become a life-long autocratic ruler of Turkey).
5) A variety of Dutch and German politicians have complained about this, as they don’t want their countries becoming extensions of Turkish domestic politics (hmm, who could have foreseen it?).
All of this would suggest a rather tenuous situation.
But let’s add a couple more items.
6) From The Independent, on Turkey’s escalating rhetoric:
There are 5.5 million Turks living outside the country and the President needs their vote to make sure he wins. However, attempts by his supporters to hold rallies have been blocked by the authorities in some western European countries, mainly citing security reasons.
This has led to Mr Erdogan accusing Germany of “reverting to fascism” and the Dutch to “Nazi remnants”. The foreign minister, Mr Cavusoglu, speaking in Hamburg last week, held the German government was “applying systematic unacceptable pressure on our citizens”.
He was speaking at the home of the consul-general after a rally on the referendum was blocked from its original venue by the authorities.
Today, in response to the Dutch measures he declared: “What steps they take, we will take ten times more action. We are not afraid of this, but their doings are really inhuman.”
7) From Breitbart, we hear that Turkey has now implied that if Europe does not do as they wish, they will allow millions more Muslim immigrants to stream northward into it:
Also, from Zero Hedge we hear the same:
[Turkey has just] exclaimed that since “Europe has not kept its promises on the migrant deal, for us that agreement has ended.”
Which means that one year after it collected $3 billion for the migrant deal, Turkey has just voided the agreement, and the next step would be that Turkey is about to flood Europe with refugees currently held inside Turkish borders. And since by some estimates Turkey currently harbors over 2 million potential migrants, Europe’s refugee situation is about to get far worse…
8) Turkish PM apparently calls Turkish immigrants in Europe ‘advance soldiers’.
This comes from Twitter, and was sent to us by our good friend Steve. I have not seen it in any articles, and since it is audio-based I cannot plug it into Google Translate. However, I see no reason to suggest this twitter user is somehow mis-translating or purposefully trying to make it look like he said it.
I can’t get the twitter screenshot to re-paste into this article, but here is the link:
Anyone in their right mind should view Turkey for exactly what it is, a colonizing force intent on ruling Europe. This is not conspiracy theory, it is 100% obvious just by reading their politicians’ speeches!
If you have millions of people from an increasingly-hostile foreign power in your country, they seem more loyal to that country than to yours, and that country’s Prime Minister is calling them ‘Advance Soldiers’- YOU ARE BEING COLONIZED.
If neither the Dutch vote in Wilders today or the Germans vote in Petry later this year, then Turkish/Muslim colonization is off to the races in both countries. At that point instead of European governments fighting asymmetric Islamic foes in Europe (as we see now in what the West calls ‘terrorism’), we may see the opposite- asymmetric native European non-governmental forces fighting the TURKISH government in Europe (and its Merkelian puppets).