This post is for the purpose of updating readers of the site on a few things.
1. As most of you will have noticed, the site was slightly broken the last several days. This was the result of an interaction between a plugin I had installed and some minor cosmetic work I had asked the site designer to help me with. It caused the home page to not display any of the articles. Thanks again to all of you who emailed me to make sure I was aware of the problem! Also a big thank you to Shawna Leigh Designs to getting it fixed. The site is now displaying properly and should be going solid from here on out but if anyone notices anything that doesn’t look quite right please message me at email@example.com. Also thank you for your patience while we were experiencing those difficulties.
2. We are thinking about deleting our Twitter account. This would be for the purpose of having more time to focus on writing, articles, etc. I consider the mission we are all working towards to be of indescribable importance, and therefore it is imperative to be very deliberate vis a vis deciding how to use available time. It seems to me that the time spent on Twitter trying to spread information, build connections, etc does not “pack the same punch” that writing articles and posting on this website does, at least for us. I know others are doing amazing things with Twitter (including at least one regular reader of this site, who seems to have sort of mastered the art, so to speak), but for us, I think we can be more effective through other uses of time. If we do take it down we could certainly bring it back in the future as need be.
3. Fistfights With Muslims In Europe: One Man’s Journey Through Modernity continues to sell well and we have gotten some great reviews since our last update. If you have reviewed it on Amazon we thank you heartily! If you are a fan of the book and have not yet posted a review please do so, we would appreciate it tremendously but more importantly I would calculate that each review brings the book to dozens more people who otherwise might not have stumbled upon it. Therefore in terms of the time it takes to write a review it has a good ROI (return on investment) in terms of waking up normies, etc. The link to the Amazon page is here: https://www.amazon.com/Fistfights-Muslims-Europe-Journey-Modernity-ebook/dp/B01B2FNUI0.
4. As far as the site goes, we want to put out a consistent amount of content each week and with consistent quality. Some weeks are busier than others so we are trying to be more proactive about planning articles in advance. Our goal for the immediate future is to publish 4-5 posts per week at least, with 1-2 being more thought out “essay” type pieces, and the rest being current events, comments on other articles, important news and videos, etc. This should allow us time to also work on “big” pieces to be published first on other websites, as well as work towards writing/publishing more full-length books (like Fistfights).
5. If anyone ever stumbles across cool pictures/images they think would be useful for the site, please send them along. I try to never use the same image twice, and for posts like this about generic subjects it is great to have cool pictures. Maps, landscapes, paintings, etc. Anything that is relevant or evocative of our struggle.
Thanks again for your continued readership, passion, interest in the site, and desire to save Europe and our people! If our movement and our generation can be successful doing that we will go down among the greatest in history, and when we pass on to the beyond (Valhalla, etc), we will be able to greet our ancestors with pride instead of shame.